Latest Pinnacle News
Supporting and Tansforming Health Care
at Mercy Health Saint Mary's.
Read about this and other
inspiring news in
our Summer 2017 Pinnacle >
Support the Saint Mary's Foundation
We appreciate your interest in supporting the Saint Mary's Foundation. With the help of people like you, we're able to further enhance the superior care at Mercy Health Saint Mary's. Together, we can improve the health of our community.
Every gift, no matter how large or small, makes a difference in the lives of the patients and families we serve.
Consider these simple gift-giving options:
- Make a cash gift with a check made payable to the Saint Mary's Foundation and mail to: Saint Mary's Foundation, 200 Jefferson Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Or make a gift with a credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover).
- Click here to donate now.
- Give a gift of stock or of other appreciated assets.
Or, get creative:
- Choose to contribute to the Saint Mary's Foundation as a birthday, anniversary or other special occasion gift. We'll send an acknowledgement card to the honored person when you provide us with their address.
- Request that gifts be made to the Saint Mary's Foundation in lieu of flowers at a funeral. We'll make it easy for you.
- Designate the Saint Mary's Foundation to receive monies from a fundraising effort at your company, school or church. We'll help.
Consider making an investment in the future
of Mercy Health Saint Mary's:
- Make a planned gift* through your estate. This can include one or more of the following:
- Make a bequest through a will or living trust.
- Establish a gift that provides income payment to you for life –– such as a charitable gift annuity or charitable remainder trust.
- Name Saint Mary's as a beneficiary of your life insurance policy or retirement plan.
- Confirm a charitable commitment with gift of real estate or appreciated securities.
*Endowment Funds and planned gifts have unique recognition opportunities.
If you'd like to speak to someone before donating, please call us at 616-685-1892.
For more information, visit About the Foundation.
If you are interested in giving to the Office of Philanthropy, along the lakeshore, click here.